01 March 2007

What am I?

.
I have a lot of stuff I want to write about today... boy crushes, mascara drama, passport redemption, bowling, real estate... but these quizzes were just too much fun to pass by, (plus I don't want to jinx anything - just keep your fingers crossed that karma keeps smiling on me... life has the potential to be utterly fabulous in the very near future)...



Who Were You In High School?

Arty Kid

Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.

You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!


The quiz-dudes nailed it! Though I have to add a little "band geek" and "theater nerd" to that whole artist thing... and no, I didn't wear all black. At least, not until I moved to NYC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



How Do You Live Your Life?

How You Live Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You tend to always dream of things within reach - and you usually get them.

Yea yea yea... it was the "how do you blow your bubbles" question that gave this one away, right? Though I'm not quite sure that I always dream within reach. Sometimes, apparently, I do indeed dream of things that cannot be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




The Animal Personality Test

Your Animal Personality

Your Power Animal: Deer

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Panda

You are a fun-seeker - an adventurous, risk-taker.
While you are spontaneous, you are not very rational.



This one is the BEST. It cracks me up. My power-animal is a deer (bletch), and there's a gif of a squid... thus I am not rational. I love quizzes! (and yes, there's definitely something more productive that I could be doing.)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kissing Purity Test

Your Kissing Purity Score: 51% Pure

For you, kissing isn't a casual thing

Lip to lip action makes your heart sing

Seriously? There's a "Kissing Purity Test"?


Psst... is it OK that today I really miss kissing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: