26 March 2007

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

.
Great weekend... actually, FABULOUS weekend.

But now it's 1pm on Monday and already I am having a crap day (nothing like having your prospects of future employment waved in front of your face as incentive to "think creatively." It's like someone holding your feet over the fire and saying "don't worry - just trying to give you inspiration to perform better." Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from the peacock days: "The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.")

But no moping is allowed! So instead, let's watch some movies... here are the 5-second versions of some of the classics:

Rocky I, II, III, IV, V, and VI (my fave)

The Godfather

Rainman

Groundhog Day

The Big Lebowski


Meanwhile, excuse me while I go WAY out on a geek limb....
....... 2008??!?!?!?! FRAK ME!

(*crying*)

.

No comments: