25 March 2007

Overheard on the bus to Brooklyn...

Yes... venturing into the wild lands of other-borough-ness of Brooklyn (to enjoy the modern dance version of "Edward Scissorhands"... and no, it's not a joke... the quotes or the fact that Edward Scissorhands has now been interpreted into a modern dance performance...)

~~~~~~~

Wife: "I had a passing dream last night that I didn't have any eyebrows. And I woke up this morning, and sure enough, they were gone!"

Husband: (looking at his wife) "Huh."

~~~~~

Woman A shows Woman B some greeting cards....

A: "I got these cute little cards for St. Patrick's Day last week... here, read them..."

B: (reading) "Wishing you the Luck of the Irish"... that's nice! (looking at the next card) "Kiss Me I'm Trash."

A: "No, no, it says Kiss Me I'm Irish"

B: Oh, I confused the I for a T. Okay, Kiss Me I'm Irish... that's much more appropriate."

~~~~~

No comments: