05 May 2007

Weekend updates...

.
The past two weekends have been stunning weather! So I went out... Last weekend, it was a trip to the zoo with my boyz:
They got VERY up close and personal with a gorilla who wanted to say hi....

...except for #4... this is as close as he wanted to get...
____________________________________

.
.
This weekend, I met some faboo friends and we ventured out to the scary boroughs... to the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens:
The cherry blossoms were at their peak...

... so P. and C. and I grabbed a spot of grass, threw down a blanket, slathered up with sunscreen, and totally stressed out...
Duck!
Call garden security! I found a weed!!!!
This one is for Deb...
I don't know why I only took photos of the stupid cherry blossoms... there were billions of other things in full bloom, including tulips. (But as P. noted, we were in sensory overload from the scents, sounds, colors and textures of the place, so when I go back, I'll try to take more diverse floral photos.)

No comments: